Post 1: A country you would like to visit

 Blog post 1

Topic: A country you would like to visit
Instructions:
● Which country would you like to go to? Why?
● What do you know about it?
● What would you like to do there?
● Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
Upload pictures
Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post
Word Count: 160 words


I will admit that I'm a weeb (Japanese nerd), but I want to visit Japan. Not only am I a fan of anime, I am a big fan of cultural differences, people-watching, new ways of dressing, and new foods, and all of those elements are contained within this wonderful country. One of my friends visited recently, and through her pictures and tales I was able to feel a bit of the country, and become enchanted by it.

I know what everyone knows about Japan: rigid social structure, international influences, lovely festivals, terrible humid weather in summer. 

I want to be able to see how the regular people live, go to convenience stores (I know that Japanese convenience stores are superior in the sense that they have really good food at super good prices, and they are not bad to tourists, the opposite actually), and even if I've been a vegetarian for over half a decade, I would re-admit seafood into my plate just to be able to experience the cuisine. 




I know for a fact that I could not permanently live in a country that is so far away from my ancestral lands, but I would very much like to visit for a couple of months, so I can really feel the country and soak up its culture.


Also I want to buy many anime figurines.


Comentarios

  1. Japan sound interesting, I like the new things, innovation and stuff.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woaa i love sea food!
    ...also anime stuffs.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel the same, I would like to live in another country for a while, but I couldn't leave my country forever.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would also like to travel to Japan, well I would like to know all of Asia. My eagerness to travel there began when I started watching K-dramas. For a while it had become my obsession jsjsjs

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog Post 3: My dream job

Blog post 4: time travel to the past or future.